Erepublikans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primeminister keogh\'s presentation for Lower-Normandy

+4
EJPayne94
SaraDroz
Taytaz
Primeminister keogh
8 posters

Go down

Primeminister keogh\'s presentation for Lower-Normandy Empty Primeminister keogh's presentation for Lower-Normandy

Post by Primeminister keogh Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:23 am

Hello to all this is my presentation as to why I think I could be the best person for the job is here.

I. I would firstly want British people to come over and start settling the new land.
I will also look for business men to come over here and start setting up new companies. And will be offering out loans to all business men with a good company idea to set up their new company. Of course the loan will come from the government so therefore the government will get a fair share in the profits of the company.
Getting more people will be tricky however this might wok because of the new oppurtunities that have come up due to all the french leaving the region. I will also give people who want to move to the region a free moving ticket and 10 GBP so as they can get started for example buying food.

II. Carrying on from the idea of getting people to come over new companies set up will be given protection so as that they do not fail and it will mean that people coming over here will have a regular income and the new region will mean that there are more oppurtunities for newer citizens to get involved in the game. I know i m not exactly a veteran but I have been playing long enough to know what it takes to get started. And what is needed is a regular income and security becuase without security you cannot get anywhere in the game.

III. Setting up a defence system which we will need by only having around 30 royal navy personel in the region. Also by having a better defence system people might be more interested in coming to the region. Me myself being one of them.

IV. By having the french back this will mean that they might be able to control the government in the region but no. By outnemubering them we might be able to keep them out by all uniting under one banner. THE BRITISH FLAG. However we will not treat them unfairly and will treat them with the same respect as we would a British citizen.

V. I will also set up a council for people to get their feelings across and be able to have a proper say in what goes on in the region. I will also set up a private part in the forum for the locals to be able to vote on goernment propsals and I will then go with what the majority want. To be a majority you need to have more than 66%. I have already come up with a name for this council 'The Lower-Normandy Citizens Council' or the 'LNCC'. Of course I would be taking ideas for the council and of course this would be going to a vote and decided by majority vote.

Thank you for reading this.

Primeminister keogh
MDU member

Last edited by Primeminister keogh on Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:07 pm; edited 5 times in total
Primeminister keogh
Primeminister keogh

Number of posts : 183
eLocation : West Midlands
E-rep function: : Sergeant Squad B3 RG, MDU Health and Education Spokesperson,Co-Founder of Omega Enterprises.
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Primeminister keogh\'s presentation for Lower-Normandy Empty Re: Primeminister keogh\'s presentation for Lower-Normandy

Post by Primeminister keogh Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:44 am

please say what you think.
Primeminister keogh
Primeminister keogh

E-rep function: : Sergeant Squad B3 RG, MDU Health and Education Spokesperson,Co-Founder of Omega Enterprises.

Back to top Go down

Primeminister keogh\'s presentation for Lower-Normandy Empty Re: Primeminister keogh\'s presentation for Lower-Normandy

Post by Taytaz Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:04 am

10 gold for EVERY citizen?
So, where does this money come from? This is a ridiculous sum, 60 have already moved, so 600 gold in 1 month is A HEAP of money for luttle use
Taytaz
Taytaz

Number of posts : 3846
eLocation : New South Wales, Australia
Erepublik Username : Taytaz
E-rep function: : Australian Minister of Foreign Affairs, PCP Congressman, Commander of Australian Defence Force
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Taytaz Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:07 am

Also, sorry to say, but 'offering protection' and loans goes against the MDU free market stance. The last two points are silly, French won't cone back, there were none to start with, and we don't want them, because they would be all anti ATLANTIs stuff
Taytaz
Taytaz

E-rep function: : Australian Minister of Foreign Affairs, PCP Congressman, Commander of Australian Defence Force

Back to top Go down

Post by SaraDroz Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:40 am

With Tay on the above...
SaraDroz
SaraDroz

Number of posts : 502
eLocation : UK London
Erepublik Username : SaraDroz
E-rep function: : Easy Platoon Sargeant
Registration date : 2008-12-09

http://www.pxr.net/theempire

Back to top Go down

Post by Primeminister keogh Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:42 am

i am aware of that the french would not come back but in time they might. and with the free market thing yes i know we beleive in a free market but i have my own views and i beleive in a stable and reliable economy i would rather have a working economy controlled by the governement then being in a recession with a free market. wouldn't you? also i have considered that 10 gold is too much and have been advised to lower this to 3 gold
Primeminister keogh
Primeminister keogh

Back to top Go down

Post by Taytaz Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:45 am

Well, maybe add a new idea to replace the old ones, and this will be a sound manifesto
3 GOLD is still heaps, about 100GBP, that's almost 2 weeks salary (for me) and much more for others, but certainly more realistic
Taytaz
Taytaz

Back to top Go down

Post by EJPayne94 Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:47 am

I agree m8
You sould of thought this thourgh.
EJPayne94
EJPayne94

Number of posts : 279
eLocation : London
Erepublik Username : EJPayne
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by rastari Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:48 am

there we're no French here to begin with
rastari
rastari

Number of posts : 2428
eLocation : india
Erepublik Username : rastari
E-rep function: : member of pcp
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by EJPayne94 Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:49 am

Also it doesnt help when you have only posted 17 Topics or messages on this fourm.
EJPayne94
EJPayne94

Number of posts : 279
eLocation : London
Erepublik Username : EJPayne
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Taytaz Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:51 am

*looks smug*
Taytaz
Taytaz

Back to top Go down

Post by rastari Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:57 am

if only it were on post counts alone
rastari
rastari

Back to top Go down

Post by Will Salmon Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:30 am

3 gold, I thought that was EJP's proposal?
Will Salmon
Will Salmon

Number of posts : 457
eLocation : Walloon
Erepublik Username : Will Salmon
E-rep function: : MDU party member, MoMS Assistant, RN Colonel to A Company, British High Commissioner to Australia
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Primeminister keogh Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:39 am

well great minds think alike. also i am i going to withdraw my getting the french idea because with all your comments it looks like it wasn't one of my best ideas.also why does it matter if i have only made 17 posts
Primeminister keogh
Primeminister keogh

Back to top Go down

Post by Taytaz Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:41 am

It doesn't!
Taytaz
Taytaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Primeminister keogh Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:42 am

exactly so why did ej have to bring it up
Primeminister keogh
Primeminister keogh

Back to top Go down

Post by Taytaz Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:45 am

Iunno, politics mate Razz
Taytaz
Taytaz

Back to top Go down

Post by rastari Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:33 am

i don't think ej should be bringing post counts up tbh
rastari
rastari

Back to top Go down

Post by Taytaz Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:38 am

Funnily enough, I'm not a count lifted as they say, I couldn't care lesso
Taytaz
Taytaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomassino Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:54 pm

Keogh, you're a positive young citizen with a bright future ahead. I wish you the best of luck with your campaign, though I'd urge you to seek party support and advice before self-nomination.
Regards, Tommy Tommasino
Tomassino
Tomassino

Number of posts : 466
eLocation : East Midlands, eUK
Erepublik Username : Tommy Tommasino
E-rep function: : Minister of Migration and Support
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Primeminister keogh Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:06 pm

ok sorry i will do that the next elections.
Primeminister keogh
Primeminister keogh

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Mobilis Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:22 pm

Waitaminute, aren't you the imperialist? I like my imperialism more subdued and less flashy. Except the uniforms, they must always be flashy.
Nemo Mobilis
Nemo Mobilis

Number of posts : 341
eLocation : London, eUnited Kingdom
Erepublik Username : Nemo Mobilis
E-rep function: : Sergeant Squad G Royal Navy, UKRP, Writer, Director of Nautilus Press
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by SaraDroz Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:36 pm

Nah, no Imperialists standing lol Sad.
SaraDroz
SaraDroz

Number of posts : 502
eLocation : UK London
Erepublik Username : SaraDroz
E-rep function: : Easy Platoon Sargeant
Registration date : 2008-12-09

http://www.pxr.net/theempire

Back to top Go down

Post by Primeminister keogh Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:53 pm

Hey will be taking on any questions that you might have. about the upcoming elections or my manifesto
Primeminister keogh
Primeminister keogh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down