Erepublikans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart Of The Kingdom News - We're Back!

4 posters

Go down

Heart Of The Kingdom News - We're Back! Empty Heart Of The Kingdom News - We're Back!

Post by Malcovent Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:39 am

Heart Of The Kingdom News - We're Back! Newspa10
Heart Of The Kingdom News™

We're Back! - A pilot article ofcourse has been posted Here

HTKN, Heart of the Kingdom News Network, promoting a rich variety of Media and helping interesting writers get a full advantage. We offer Both textual and Visual Media, with both videos and reports, aswell as a more indepth coverage - A war happens, the average article would comment on the war, what would we do? - Aswell as reporting on the war, possible outcome, knockon effects etc. we would actually interview one of the fighters.
-----
But dont get us wrong, we dont wish to be a mere independent newspaper, while our sources will be unbiased we do allow writers with potential to write there peice for our newspaper to get a bit of money, aswell as negotiating deals between newspaper and overall trying to clean up the news section
-----

Things that have changed -
- Instead of a article for every event in the eWorld, we have decided that we are going to bunch topics/interviews/videos into a CLEARLY structured form, this way it prevents spam filling up the news page and allows a Richer, more interesting article - Only in the face of a truly major event will it be a single article posted

- I Will be seeing if anyone wants to write articles for the newspaper, between a paragraph long and a page minimum for pay of 10-50gbp - depending on size, quality and convenience of the report, you will get full credit and you will be considered a Jouranlist of the Heart of the Kingdom.

----
Current Employed Journalists

---

Posted Articles
- 25/09/08 - Pilot Article; "We're Back!" - 362 Words+Video - Here
- 2/10/08 - Heart of the Kingdom - Issue #'2 - - 1588 Words+ 2 Short videos - Here

Last edited by Malcovent on Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Malcovent
Malcovent

Number of posts : 624
eLocation : Newcastle Upon Tyne
Erepublik Username : Malcovent
E-rep function: : General Fighter, Writer, House Maker,
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Heart Of The Kingdom News - We're Back! Empty Re: Heart Of The Kingdom News - We're Back!

Post by Deilos Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:41 am

Yay! You're back!
Deilos
Deilos

Number of posts : 2613
eLocation : North West
E-rep function: : Lord, Battle Monkey
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Back to top Go down

Heart Of The Kingdom News - We're Back! Empty Re: Heart Of The Kingdom News - We're Back!

Post by TheTruePredator Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:57 am

Best newspaper ever!
I love the vids
TheTruePredator
TheTruePredator

Number of posts : 658
eLocation : Leeds
Erepublik Username : TheTruePredator
E-rep function: : Para CO, PCP member, war council member
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Malcovent Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:34 am

Issue 2 - I did say i was going to jampack it... hence why it had to resort to ctrl+f coding.

http://www.erepublik.com/article-683854.html
Malcovent
Malcovent

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boy Bulley Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:03 am

Too short for my liking, it is brilliant, so good that i have made a thread about it in the general area, cus i enjoyed it so much!
Big Boy Bulley
Big Boy Bulley

Number of posts : 3319
eLocation : Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Erepublik Username : Big Boy Bulley
E-rep function: : Aurum Shareholder/Manager/ Financial Manager, Worldwide Merchant.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Malcovent Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:30 am

Thanks, just re-uploading the first video with opening sequences as we speak (i pretty much screwed it up)
Malcovent
Malcovent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down