Erepublikans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mercury - Tips for New Members of eUK

3 posters

Go down

The Mercury - Tips for New Members of eUK Empty The Mercury - Tips for New Members of eUK

Post by certacito Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:47 am

I have started a series of articles aimed at guiding new recruits to Erebublik/eUK to becoming better informed members of society.

These can be found at The Mercury

Have you any suggestions about topics that we could cover here? What do you now you wish you had learned when you first joined Erepublik?

Let me know so that I can add to the list.

Oh - and if you think that this is a worthwhile project, please subscribe in order that THe Mercury gets pushed up the 'best seller' list!

Certa Cito
certacito
certacito

Number of posts : 222
eLocation : Home eUK East of England Region (London when in WAR mode!)
Erepublik Username : certacito
E-rep function: : UKRP Member and Congressman, member of UK Reserves, publisher of 'The Mercury' and GM 'Hearts Group'
Registration date : 2008-01-25

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eUKRP

Back to top Go down

The Mercury - Tips for New Members of eUK Empty Re: The Mercury - Tips for New Members of eUK

Post by tim09 Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:08 am

Good advertising.

Really need to be part of a mayors welcome PM
tim09
tim09

Number of posts : 3314
eLocation : Sydney, Australia (Oxford in game)
Erepublik Username : Tim09
E-rep function: : MoFA, PCP member, GM of the PI, co-manager of True Blue Holdings
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

The Mercury - Tips for New Members of eUK Empty Re: The Mercury - Tips for New Members of eUK

Post by Deilos Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:55 am

Yes, I was extremely pleased to see an article in the top news telling people to get their butts over to the forums!
Deilos
Deilos

Number of posts : 2613
eLocation : North West
E-rep function: : Lord, Battle Monkey
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum