Erepublikans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long do you spend on E-republik per day?

+10
shadow
widdows9000
Dishmcds
Final Destiny
funky44
Hassan Pesearn
Deilos
twaters
Squiddy
StanWephen
14 posters

Go down

How long do you spend on E-republik per day? Empty How long do you spend on E-republik per day?

Post by StanWephen Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:27 pm

I've been thinking about this recently and I'm starting to think I spend far too long on this game. There'll be 2 counts - how long you spend on the game itself and how long you spend on the forum, and then add them together.

I think I spend just around half an hour on the game, and then about 2 hours on the forum :/, meaning 2 and a half hours on here altogther! Is that too much?
StanWephen
StanWephen

Number of posts : 1621
eLocation : London
Erepublik Username : Stan Wephen
E-rep function: : Minister of Education
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

How long do you spend on E-republik per day? Empty Re: How long do you spend on E-republik per day?

Post by Squiddy Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:35 pm

HA...HA...HA....

Uhh... HAH yeah...!! 2 hours... what a uhh.. loser......! Rolling Eyes

I don't spend uhh... nearly... half that time on either...! Rolling Eyes
Squiddy
Squiddy

Number of posts : 2381
eLocation : London, England
Erepublik Username : Squiddy
E-rep function: : President of TUP, Congressman, MoFA, Reserve CO, Director at Zycon and Executive Director at BMA
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

How long do you spend on E-republik per day? Empty Re: How long do you spend on E-republik per day?

Post by twaters Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:41 pm

When i was RCP, anything upwards of 4, often 6, or less often (but still frequently) from about 4 until 2...mainly all on the forum. Nowadays, something more like Stan.
twaters
twaters

Number of posts : 3177
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Deilos Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:48 pm

Uhh...

I probably spend about half an hour on the actual game, perhaps up to quadruple that in a big war.

Then on the forums... too much time, I know that much. Three hours at least, I'd say.

But I don't really have much else to do. Especially in the holidays. It's not THAT sad, is it? RIGHT? Please, tell me I'm not insane!
Deilos
Deilos

Number of posts : 2613
eLocation : North West
E-rep function: : Lord, Battle Monkey
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Hassan Pesearn Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:49 pm

I love you all even with your strange deformed habits Very Happy

Its not like I spend 3-4 hours a day on it or anything like that at all...

>.<
Hassan Pesearn
Hassan Pesearn

Number of posts : 1191
eLocation : London
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by funky44 Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:50 pm

The short time I was PP I spent 6-7h on the forum a day. (When I was supposed to study). Right now about 2h a day.
funky44
funky44

Number of posts : 1760
Erepublik Username : Funky44
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Squiddy Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:02 pm

Yeah, now I have a job I don't play as much Razz
Squiddy
Squiddy

Number of posts : 2381
eLocation : London, England
Erepublik Username : Squiddy
E-rep function: : President of TUP, Congressman, MoFA, Reserve CO, Director at Zycon and Executive Director at BMA
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Final Destiny Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:35 pm

Too long mainly because I'm in North Wales right now and there is bugger all to do!

That'll probably change in a few weeks though once everyone gets back from crazy summer vacations they can afford because they haven't gotten married and splashed cash on a Honeymoon.
Final Destiny
Final Destiny

Number of posts : 2297
eLocation : Northern Ireland
Erepublik Username : Final Destiny
E-rep function: : Former President of the United Kingdom.
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Dishmcds Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:20 pm

You really dont want to know.....Razz
Dishmcds
Dishmcds

Number of posts : 4820
eLocation : Liverpool, UK
Erepublik Username : Dishmcds
E-rep function: : Aurum Partner, UK President
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by widdows9000 Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:21 am

Same as Dish Laughing
widdows9000
widdows9000

Number of posts : 4028
eLocation : North East, UK
Erepublik Username : widdows9000
E-rep function: : SHP Manager, Lord, SAS member
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by shadow Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:30 am

when I was president it was beyond geekish. I sacrificed time that I should study (since I had exams then) in order to check this forum and the comments almost every 5 minutes. I was 24/7 onliine.

When FD won the elections after me, I was dissapointed on one hand, but soooo relieved on the other.

now it's far less. a total of 20 minutes a day
shadow
shadow
Ex-Admin

Number of posts : 2942
Erepublik Username : shadowukcs
E-rep function: : Admin, Aurum founder, UKRP founder, ex-president, ex-mayor, UKCS, Mi-6 founder
Registration date : 2007-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by tim09 Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:27 am

^^^^^^ As if.

I am not sure exactly how long. I kind of have it in the background from about 4pm til 11pm.

Take out 2 hours for dinner. so thats 5 hours but thats not actually all "on" the game or the forum..

I also spend time in other countries IRC
tim09
tim09

Number of posts : 3314
eLocation : Sydney, Australia (Oxford in game)
Erepublik Username : Tim09
E-rep function: : MoFA, PCP member, GM of the PI, co-manager of True Blue Holdings
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Dishmcds Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:33 pm

Well, I work from 4-4, and I work stationary at a desk. So I keep logged in most of the day, unless I am superbusy.

Then I usually spend an hour or so before I go to bed, unless there's something special going on, which I'll log in for hours.
Dishmcds
Dishmcds

Number of posts : 4820
eLocation : Liverpool, UK
Erepublik Username : Dishmcds
E-rep function: : Aurum Partner, UK President
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Bombadi| Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:41 am

Final Destiny wrote:Too long mainly because I'm in North Wales right now and there is bugger all to do!

That'll probably change in a few weeks though once everyone gets back from crazy summer vacations they can afford because they haven't gotten married and splashed cash on a Honeymoon.

Nothing to do? Visit me and Kboomer ofcourse!
Bombadi|
Bombadi|

Number of posts : 120
eLocation : Cardiff
Erepublik Username : Bombadil
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://www.myspace.com/cryingmillipede

Back to top Go down

Post by Ip Lockard Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:38 pm

Too long - If anyone takes notice of the 'users online now' box at the bottom, they'd know what I mean.
Ip Lockard
Ip Lockard
Admin

Number of posts : 2738
eLocation : Newbury/Wokingham UK
Erepublik Username : Ip Lockard
E-rep function: : Minister of Defence.
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boy Bulley Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:16 pm

Same, im on about 10 hours a day at weekend.
Big Boy Bulley
Big Boy Bulley

Number of posts : 3319
eLocation : Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Erepublik Username : Big Boy Bulley
E-rep function: : Aurum Shareholder/Manager/ Financial Manager, Worldwide Merchant.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down