Erepublikans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question Time

5 posters

Go down

Question Time Empty Question Time

Post by Will Salmon Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:39 pm

Citizens of Lower Normandy, here you can ask all your perspective candidates any question. I would ask my fellow candidates not to enter unless asked a question, this not a debate but a place for questions and answers.

Just post a question and name the candidate(s) the question is aimed at.

Not only will you be able to communicate with us, we'll be able to tell what issues most matter to you guys, so we can do something about solving them.
Will Salmon
Will Salmon

Number of posts : 457
eLocation : Walloon
Erepublik Username : Will Salmon
E-rep function: : MDU party member, MoMS Assistant, RN Colonel to A Company, British High Commissioner to Australia
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Question Time Empty Re: Question Time

Post by The Eco State Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:57 pm

I live in LN and want to know why you would be better than the 3 other candidates, would they not be better for the job as they have more experience?
The Eco State
The Eco State

Number of posts : 128
eLocation : Sweden for a while
Erepublik Username : The Eco State
E-rep function: : Being Ecological friendly to all
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Dishmcds Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:12 pm

I want to know if you'll properly capitalise everything, including the other punctuation rules that you can follow as well?

Otherwise, I don't live in LN, so the best I can do is send you a really good bottle of aged Patron.
Dishmcds
Dishmcds

Number of posts : 4820
eLocation : Liverpool, UK
Erepublik Username : Dishmcds
E-rep function: : Aurum Partner, UK President
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Taytaz Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:55 pm

Dishmcds wrote:I want to know if you'll properly capitalise everything, including the other punctuation rules that you can follow as well
Lol, it annoys me too Dish Razz
Taytaz
Taytaz

Number of posts : 3846
eLocation : New South Wales, Australia
Erepublik Username : Taytaz
E-rep function: : Australian Minister of Foreign Affairs, PCP Congressman, Commander of Australian Defence Force
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by rastari Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:00 pm

i'm not too sure how constructive a question that is though and you should write who the question is addressed to
rastari
rastari

Number of posts : 2428
eLocation : india
Erepublik Username : rastari
E-rep function: : member of pcp

Back to top Go down

Post by Taytaz Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:09 pm

Ok Rastari
1. Why do you want to be a congressman
2. How strongly do you beleove in inter-partisan work
3. What do you beleive is your forte, society, the economy and military
4. Can you explain briefy some main steps you would take in these 3 key areas?

Go!
Taytaz
Taytaz

Number of posts : 3846
eLocation : New South Wales, Australia
Erepublik Username : Taytaz
E-rep function: : Australian Minister of Foreign Affairs, PCP Congressman, Commander of Australian Defence Force
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by rastari Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:24 am

OK so,

1 because I actually believe that I can improve Lower Normandy and make changes for the better and somebody has to take the reigns and put some work in too utilise the active members we have here.

2 well at the end of the day we are working towards the same thing, a better euk we've just got different opinions on how to get there. Without co-operation nothing would be achieved.

3 society, because all of my policies are about the people, they are about giving people the right to have a voice, the right to a job, the right to free healthcare, the right to a home, things which we do very well in this country but things which we need to be doing even better on and I am therefore quite strong on society.

4 ok I will be setting up a private section for the people of Lower Normandy to get there opinions across and for them to have there say on new proposals. I will also be setting up a council with the congressmen/women for Lower Normandy the nhs director and the navy leadership based Lower Normandy, this will aim at improving communication and will also be a place for new ideas to be discussed, this will be where I as a congressman would be able to work along side the military and may be able to help with advertising through the Lower Normandy newspaper that I will set up. I will be trying to help people who are trying to set up a business first of all I am going to be putting together a thorough guide on how to set up a business because there isn't enough readily available information on the topic.
rastari
rastari

Number of posts : 2428
eLocation : india
Erepublik Username : rastari
E-rep function: : member of pcp

Back to top Go down

Post by Will Salmon Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:53 am

The Eco State wrote:I live in LN and want to know why you would be better than the 3 other candidates, would they not be better for the job as they have more experience?

Hi Eco, well I think eRep lifespan doesn't count and could be misleading, and could be quite misrepresenting Smile. However, I think that my relative newness would give me a better insight into how to help the new members than my competition. Everyone knows new ppl want a good job, good pay and money. I believe that my newness would allow me to understand this better; people don't want hand outs, hand outs aren't reliable, you want a stable job and economy. I would also like to point out that despite my newness to eRep I have achieved a governmental position and a NCO rank, due to my high activeness and drive. Unless you want me to elaborate further I'll open the floor to more questions Razz

Dishmcds wrote:I want to know if you'll properly capitalise everything, including the other punctuation rules that you can follow as well

Otherwise, I don't live in LN, so the best I can do is send you a really good bottle of aged Patron.

lol, I'll happily accept the bottle! drunken
Will Salmon
Will Salmon

Number of posts : 457
eLocation : Walloon
Erepublik Username : Will Salmon
E-rep function: : MDU party member, MoMS Assistant, RN Colonel to A Company, British High Commissioner to Australia
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down