Erepublikans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone else not know if they're attractive?

+23
Frixion
Bob Boblo
TheTruePredator
Deilos
Big Boy Bulley
KBoomer
widdows9000
Mephit
shadow
jerryGFL
Fionn
RoryMcDonald
Siobhan Griffin
Khala
Squiddy
Hassan Pesearn
ayca
Malcovent
twaters
Dishmcds
Final Destiny
Json
TheAwesomeMatt
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Does anyone else not know if they're attractive? Empty Does anyone else not know if they're attractive?

Post by TheAwesomeMatt Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:52 am

That might sound damn weird. I don't know.

But, yea, I often get looked at when I'm walking the streets. I'm not sure if it's because I'm ok looking or whether I look damn weird, it's difficult to judge - and confusing because it's only girls doing it.

I figure that I must have a few redeeming features, until recently I was in a 2 &half year relationship and I'm smooched/boned my way through more than few girls. Even a couple that were a bit old to be called girls.

Is it weird that I think this way?

& I won't be posting pictures.

Last edited by TheAwesomeMatt on Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total

TheAwesomeMatt

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else not know if they're attractive? Empty Re: Does anyone else not know if they're attractive?

Post by Json Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:58 am

Give video then and ppl shall judge Very Happy

// Json
Json
Json

Number of posts : 944
eLocation : United Kingdom
Erepublik Username : Json
E-rep function: : Nooblet
Registration date : 2008-02-25

http://www.auruminternational.info/

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else not know if they're attractive? Empty Re: Does anyone else not know if they're attractive?

Post by Final Destiny Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:17 am

I personally think I am attractive in my own way though I work in some mock arrogance so that might be projected as real confidence. The fact I'm Irish is of course a bonus outside of Ireland apparently. Though I'm married so it matters little these days.
Final Destiny
Final Destiny

Number of posts : 2297
eLocation : Northern Ireland
Erepublik Username : Final Destiny
E-rep function: : Former President of the United Kingdom.
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Dishmcds Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:34 am

I didnt figure it would take long before FD was seen in this thread Razz
Dishmcds
Dishmcds

Number of posts : 4820
eLocation : Liverpool, UK
Erepublik Username : Dishmcds
E-rep function: : Aurum Partner, UK President
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Json Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:44 am

haha Very Happy

// Json
Json
Json

Number of posts : 944
eLocation : United Kingdom
Erepublik Username : Json
E-rep function: : Nooblet
Registration date : 2008-02-25

http://www.auruminternational.info/

Back to top Go down

Post by twaters Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:48 am

Does it matter?
twaters
twaters

Number of posts : 3177
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Malcovent Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:31 am

Dishmcds wrote:I didnt figure it would take long before FD was seen in this thread Razz

We all know he loves his god-like beard there...
Malcovent
Malcovent

Number of posts : 624
eLocation : Newcastle Upon Tyne
Erepublik Username : Malcovent
E-rep function: : General Fighter, Writer, House Maker,
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Final Destiny Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:48 am

Malcovent wrote:
Dishmcds wrote:I didnt figure it would take long before FD was seen in this thread Razz

We all know he loves his god-like beard there...

If only I did grow a beard like in my avatar. Would be awesome but it'd get really messy quickly and crash with my dreads.
Final Destiny
Final Destiny

Number of posts : 2297
eLocation : Northern Ireland
Erepublik Username : Final Destiny
E-rep function: : Former President of the United Kingdom.
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ayca Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:29 am

Firstly, that question is not grammatically correct. Secondly, boned? Classy.
ayca
ayca

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Hassan Pesearn Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:31 pm

*Turns this into a picture thread*

Does anyone else not know if they're attractive? SouthAfrica326

Ta-da! Me in South Africa ^_^
Hassan Pesearn
Hassan Pesearn

Number of posts : 1191
eLocation : London
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Squiddy Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:40 pm

Hassan Pesaran wrote:

Serial Duck Rapist Sentenced To 50 Years Hard Living In South Africa.
Squiddy
Squiddy

Number of posts : 2381
eLocation : London, England
Erepublik Username : Squiddy
E-rep function: : President of TUP, Congressman, MoFA, Reserve CO, Director at Zycon and Executive Director at BMA
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAwesomeMatt Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:21 am

ayca wrote:Firstly, that question is not grammatically correct. Secondly, boned? Classy.

1. Conversational english doesn't need to conform to grammar, as this is a general internet forum, by convention we use conversational english. I don't need to phrase the question in a grammatically proper manner & you don't need to nitpick.

2. I can think of a million different words for sex that are far less classy than boned.

Anyway!

FD: Yea, accents help. My own accent helped during my first year of uni, though I can't say it would be as helpful as an Irish Accent - I'm from Manchester & go to uni in Kent. In fact, I knew a guy from Birmingham who put on an Irish accent. I have no idea why he did it.

Also, from my time in the US I can tell you that English accents also help out there...

TheAwesomeMatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Malcovent Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:54 am

2. I can think of a million different words for sex that are far less classy than boned.

"Ye i rode er barerback" -
anyone remember THIS advert in the Uk. God, how low can the retards throw the UK...
I'd be willing to bet my password that MOST teenage smoking,pregnancy,drug abuse - you will find tends to be retarded... chav-like offspring, (chav without the bling if you will) Embarassed

Anyway, away from my discriminatory Rants.

Anyone want to make up a eRep slang word sometime?
prefferebly not Boned.
Malcovent
Malcovent

Number of posts : 624
eLocation : Newcastle Upon Tyne
Erepublik Username : Malcovent
E-rep function: : General Fighter, Writer, House Maker,
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Khala Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:06 pm

Squiddy wrote:
Hassan Pesaran wrote:

Serial Duck Rapist Sentenced To 50 Years Hard Living In South Africa.

shit i was thinking the same thing xD

look how his holding the duckling disgusting affraid
Khala
Khala

Number of posts : 231
eLocation : Oxford
Erepublik Username : Khala
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ayca Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:36 pm

TheAwesomeMatt wrote:

1. Conversational english doesn't need to conform to grammar, as this is a general internet forum, by convention we use conversational english. I don't need to phrase the question in a grammatically proper manner & you don't need to nitpick.

cool. bring it.
ayca
ayca

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAwesomeMatt Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:36 am

beg pardon?

TheAwesomeMatt

Back to top Go down

Post by twaters Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:08 pm

I think that was a challenge to come up with said amount of less classy ways to refer to the act of love making Razz
twaters
twaters

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAwesomeMatt Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:37 pm

Which would be a pointless waste of time, it'd only prove I know too many crass words for sex.

TheAwesomeMatt

Back to top Go down

Post by ayca Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:37 pm

TheAwesomeMatt wrote:Which would be a pointless waste of time, it'd only prove I know too many crass words for sex.

i'm sorry, but that seems to me to be a case of all-mouth-and-no-trousers.
ayca
ayca

Back to top Go down

Post by twaters Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:52 pm

I think a far more contructive use of time would be to think of more classy ways to refer to sex (i.e. ones that might consider the feelings of the people involved), and then perhaps try to incorporate them into speech...
twaters
twaters

Back to top Go down

Post by Siobhan Griffin Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:46 pm

So this is euphemism time now?

Classy ^_^

And yes, I've found my accent seems to work wonders... which can be problematic since I'm seeing someone.

Flattering though Wink

But I love the accents here (mostly) so it's sort of win-win.

That's the real reason I'm in a communication course - I could listen to some of my classmates talk for hours...
Siobhan Griffin
Siobhan Griffin

Number of posts : 670
eLocation : Belfast
Erepublik Username : Siobhan Griffin
E-rep function: : Last Mayor of Belfast, U-Sec MoEd, TUP Member, TBU Manager
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by RoryMcDonald Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:48 am

Grammar police! Hit the deck!
RoryMcDonald
RoryMcDonald

Number of posts : 104
eLocation : Liverpool, UK
Erepublik Username : Rory McDonald
E-rep function: : UKRP Congressman, Aurum Food UK employee
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Fionn Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:57 am

Im not going to talk about my accent, maybe because spanish accent sucks (i know how to recognize an spanish speaking in english, very funny)
Fionn
Fionn

Number of posts : 375
eLocation : Edimburgh, eUK (RL - Valencia, Spain)
Erepublik Username : Fionn
E-rep function: : UKRP Member, Defiant Ltd co-owner, Para Platoon C, Universal Export Ltd Owner
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by jerryGFL Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:31 am

what a weird topic... We have gone from attractivenes to love making to accents.

Regarding accents, i seem to have a strange mix. Being born in Germany,living there for 15 years before going to Hertfordshire for my A-levels. Now i am studying in St Andrews Scotland. So if someoe tries to guess mz accent they always need 20 tries. If heard things as are you South African, american swedish, etc but germany usually comes up last
jerryGFL
jerryGFL

Number of posts : 2152
eLocation : Edinburgh
Erepublik Username : jerryGFL
E-rep function: : UKRP PP, Congressman, Health Minister, Platinum Founder, exUK VP
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by shadow Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:51 am

When I look into the mirror, I think to myself... "boy, shadow, you are sooo hot!!!"
shadow
shadow
Ex-Admin

Number of posts : 2942
Erepublik Username : shadowukcs
E-rep function: : Admin, Aurum founder, UKRP founder, ex-president, ex-mayor, UKCS, Mi-6 founder
Registration date : 2007-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum