Erepublikans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which browser do you use?? [repost]

+10
shadow
Taytaz
John Forseti
rastari
Fionn
Json
Bremer
RoryMcDonald
Ip Lockard
corny-ratbag
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What browser do you use?

Which browser do you use?? [repost] - Page 2 Vote_lcap49%Which browser do you use?? [repost] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 49% 
[ 39 ]
Which browser do you use?? [repost] - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Which browser do you use?? [repost] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 10 ]
Which browser do you use?? [repost] - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Which browser do you use?? [repost] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 10 ]
Which browser do you use?? [repost] - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Which browser do you use?? [repost] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 9 ]
Which browser do you use?? [repost] - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Which browser do you use?? [repost] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 8 ]
Which browser do you use?? [repost] - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Which browser do you use?? [repost] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which browser do you use?? [repost] - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Which browser do you use?? [repost] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 79

Which browser do you use?? [repost] - Page 2 Empty Re: Which browser do you use?? [repost]

Post by John Forseti Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:19 pm

I just logged in on Chrome... and it's working! WOO! I can post in chorme! The novelty!
John Forseti
John Forseti

Number of posts : 233
eLocation : North East, eUK
Erepublik Username : John Forseti
E-rep function: : Royal Guard Sgt | Unity Party Member
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Which browser do you use?? [repost] - Page 2 Empty Re: Which browser do you use?? [repost]

Post by Vettige Swa Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:44 am

shadow wrote:
freneticpanda wrote:yay for heavily modded firefox Very Happy

amen to that

Same here, I really can't miss all the add-ons!
Vettige Swa
Vettige Swa

Number of posts : 328
eLocation : London, Antwerp in RL
Erepublik Username : Vettige Swa
E-rep function: : Elite Paratrooper (SAS)
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by IndieKid Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:29 pm

I use google chrome for everything except this because it lets me post but the server always times out and it takes ages for a post to be posted
IndieKid
IndieKid

Number of posts : 597
eLocation : Yorkshire & Humberside
Erepublik Username : IndieKid
E-rep function: : MDU Congressman for Y&H
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2