Erepublikans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nun joke

4 posters

Go down

Nun joke Empty Nun joke

Post by Horice P Fossil Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:03 am

A group of novices are taken to see the bishop,they sit before him and he tells them this is thier last task before becomming nuns.
The mother superior drags out a large tin bath and the bishop fills it with holy water.
The bishop then stands up and says"this is your last ordeal,if in your previous life had any sexual encounters then we must wash away these sins in the holy water"
The first novice step forward and whispers in the bishops ear that she once touched a mans private area.
The bishop shouts"YOU HUSSY WASH YOUR HAND IN THE HOLY WATER AND GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!"
The next in line steps forward but before she can confess her sin a large novice runs from the back of the queue,"What is the meaning of this?"asks the bishop
"well"says the novice"if i've got to gargle with that water,i'm doing it before sister Mary puts her arse in it!" affraid
Horice P Fossil
Horice P Fossil

Number of posts : 185
eLocation : South East,EUK
Erepublik Username : Horice P Fossil
E-rep function: : MDU party member,Guards B1 squad sergeant(unless Deathtoll32 gets in)
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Back to top Go down

Nun joke Empty Re: Nun joke

Post by Palodigon Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:34 am

Heard this one before, but it's better in English =)
Palodigon
Palodigon

Number of posts : 490
eLocation : United Kingdom, Walloon Region
Erepublik Username : Palodigon
E-rep function: : Ex-Mayor of Namur, Congressman
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://s1.zetaboards.com/eBelgium/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Primeminister keogh Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:39 am

thats quite good never heard it before.

lol!
Primeminister keogh
Primeminister keogh

Number of posts : 183
eLocation : West Midlands
E-rep function: : Sergeant Squad B3 RG, MDU Health and Education Spokesperson,Co-Founder of Omega Enterprises.
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Will Salmon Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:40 pm

I heard a slightly different one:

There were some nuns confessing their sins to their Matron, the first nun said she had suffered the sin of greed and was told to wash herself in the holy water, the second nun said she slept with a man and was told to wash herself in the holy water. The last nun said she pissed in the holy water Razz
Will Salmon
Will Salmon

Number of posts : 457
eLocation : Walloon
Erepublik Username : Will Salmon
E-rep function: : MDU party member, MoMS Assistant, RN Colonel to A Company, British High Commissioner to Australia
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down