Should Bunyan be President?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is Bunyan THE man for the job?

Should Bunyan be President? - Page 2 Vote_lcap52%Should Bunyan be President? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 52% 
[ 22 ]
Should Bunyan be President? - Page 2 Vote_lcap36%Should Bunyan be President? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 15 ]
Should Bunyan be President? - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Should Bunyan be President? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 5 ]
 
Total Votes : 42

Should Bunyan be President? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Bunyan be President?

Post by Taytaz on Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:52 am

shadow wrote:Bunyan would lead us to our golden age!!!! He'd transform us into super intelligent capitalist beings who would use their super capitalist pokémon powers (like capitalist-bolt and mega-profit-beam) to conquer the world.
And we could round up all the communists and sentence them before congress, and deport them all to the unexplored African Regions. Then we could ban all the non-UK citizens of eUK and force them into labour camps Very Happy
Taytaz
Taytaz

Number of posts : 3846
Age : 111
eLocation : New South Wales, Australia
Erepublik Username : Taytaz
E-rep function: : Australian Minister of Foreign Affairs, PCP Congressman, Commander of Australian Defence Force
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Should Bunyan be President? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Bunyan be President?

Post by Relic on Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:57 am

We have no more unexplored African Regions....
We did it for way too long...
Relic
Relic

Number of posts : 1483
Age : 30
eLocation : Nottingham
Erepublik Username : Relic
E-rep function: : Current memeber of PCP and Lord and Paratrooper
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Back to top Go down

Should Bunyan be President? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Bunyan be President?

Post by shadow on Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:57 am

freneticpanda wrote:
shadow wrote:Bunyan would lead us to our golden age!!!! He'd transform us into super intelligent capitalist beings who would use their super capitalist pokémon powers (like capitalist-bolt and mega-profit-beam) to conquer the world.
And we could round up all the communists and sentence them before congress, and deport them all to the unexplored African Regions. Then we could ban all the non-UK citizens of eUK and force them into labour camps Very Happy



oh, you sir, are so barbaric!!!!! We are capitalists, not animals!!!!



we will kindly send you to our salt mines (naturally you'd have to pay for your own moving tickets, it's capitalism after all, we don't give things for free) and there you can mine salt in order to fund our glorious capitalistic state.



EDIT: and don't you think about a decent dental plan!!!!
shadow
shadow
Ex-Admin

Number of posts : 2942
Age : 30
Erepublik Username : shadowukcs
E-rep function: : Admin, Aurum founder, UKRP founder, ex-president, ex-mayor, UKCS, Mi-6 founder
Registration date : 2007-12-24

Back to top Go down

Should Bunyan be President? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Bunyan be President?

Post by Relic on Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:02 am

shadow wrote:
freneticpanda wrote:
shadow wrote:Bunyan would lead us to our golden age!!!! He'd transform us into super intelligent capitalist beings who would use their super capitalist pokémon powers (like capitalist-bolt and mega-profit-beam) to conquer the world.
And we could round up all the communists and sentence them before congress, and deport them all to the unexplored African Regions. Then we could ban all the non-UK citizens of eUK and force them into labour camps Very Happy



oh, you sir, are so barbaric!!!!! We are capitalists, not animals!!!!



we will kindly send you to our salt mines (naturally you'd have to pay for your own moving tickets, it's capitalism after all, we don't give things for free) and there you can mine salt in order to fund our glorious capitalistic state.



EDIT: and don't you think about a decent dental plan!!!!

Only one hole.... You'll never do it while we are here, you dont have any power, we do Razz
Relic
Relic

Number of posts : 1483
Age : 30
eLocation : Nottingham
Erepublik Username : Relic
E-rep function: : Current memeber of PCP and Lord and Paratrooper
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Back to top Go down

Should Bunyan be President? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Bunyan be President?

Post by shadow on Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:23 am

Relic wrote:
shadow wrote:
freneticpanda wrote:
shadow wrote:Bunyan would lead us to our golden age!!!! He'd transform us into super intelligent capitalist beings who would use their super capitalist pokémon powers (like capitalist-bolt and mega-profit-beam) to conquer the world.
And we could round up all the communists and sentence them before congress, and deport them all to the unexplored African Regions. Then we could ban all the non-UK citizens of eUK and force them into labour camps Very Happy



oh, you sir, are so barbaric!!!!! We are capitalists, not animals!!!!



we will kindly send you to our salt mines (naturally you'd have to pay for your own moving tickets, it's capitalism after all, we don't give things for free) and there you can mine salt in order to fund our glorious capitalistic state.



EDIT: and don't you think about a decent dental plan!!!!

Only one hole.... You'll never do it while we are here, you dont have any power, we do Razz



not if we do it in a clever way like saying: "congratz to all PCP members, you've won a trip to DisneyLand!!!! get on the train and he'll take you there"
shadow
shadow
Ex-Admin

Number of posts : 2942
Age : 30
Erepublik Username : shadowukcs
E-rep function: : Admin, Aurum founder, UKRP founder, ex-president, ex-mayor, UKCS, Mi-6 founder
Registration date : 2007-12-24

Back to top Go down

Should Bunyan be President? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Bunyan be President?

Post by Relic on Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:24 am

One mistake...
No direct train from UK to Africa, HA !
Relic
Relic

Number of posts : 1483
Age : 30
eLocation : Nottingham
Erepublik Username : Relic
E-rep function: : Current memeber of PCP and Lord and Paratrooper
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Back to top Go down

Should Bunyan be President? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Bunyan be President?

Post by Siobhan Griffin on Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:59 am

London to Paris (chunnel) to Bonn to Munich to Vienna to Budapest to Istanbul to Acre to Jerusalem to Cairo...

Ha!

We're safe in Norn Ireland though - unless we catch a ferry or a plane, we're immune to your railroady wiles!
Siobhan Griffin
Siobhan Griffin

Number of posts : 670
Age : 31
eLocation : Belfast
Erepublik Username : Siobhan Griffin
E-rep function: : Last Mayor of Belfast, U-Sec MoEd, TUP Member, TBU Manager
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Should Bunyan be President? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Bunyan be President?

Post by Ip Lockard on Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:10 am

Siobhan Griffin wrote:London to Paris (chunnel) to Bonn to Munich to Vienna to Budapest to Istanbul to Acre to Jerusalem to Cairo...

Quicker if you change to:

London to Brussels (chunnel) to Cologne to Munich to Vienna to Budapest to Istanbul to Acre to Jerusalem to Cairo...

I've done the bold bit in reverse (Almost - we did Venice in-between Vienna and Munich, don't ask why)

Anyway - offtopic much....
Ip Lockard
Ip Lockard
Admin

Number of posts : 2738
Age : 32
eLocation : Newbury/Wokingham UK
Erepublik Username : Ip Lockard
E-rep function: : Minister of Defence.
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

Should Bunyan be President? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Bunyan be President?

Post by malta_1990 on Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:30 am

I would have gone this way:

London to Paris (chunnel) to Montpellier (VRT) to Madrid to Gibraltar to Tangiers (ferry)
malta_1990
malta_1990

Number of posts : 1797
Age : 29
eLocation : North East, eUK (RL - Valletta, Malta)
Erepublik Username : malta_1990
E-rep function: : Congressman, NHS Director, TA Sergeant, WMI Director and Bank of Newcastle Chairman
Registration date : 2008-08-08

http://www.managerzone.com

Back to top Go down

Should Bunyan be President? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Bunyan be President?

Post by Relic on Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:31 am

Only trains please... ONLY TRAINS, DIRECT ONE, HA!
Relic
Relic

Number of posts : 1483
Age : 30
eLocation : Nottingham
Erepublik Username : Relic
E-rep function: : Current memeber of PCP and Lord and Paratrooper
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Back to top Go down

Should Bunyan be President? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Bunyan be President?

Post by malta_1990 on Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:37 am

Anyway, I'm truly tempted to send Bunyan a print screen with the poll result to see another funny article in his paper. Have you read his latest article "Government support the turnout commission"? Here's a snippet:

So, it is now time for Government to support the Commission.
Maybe some politicians do not want this, because the Turnout Commission
is an idea of the Right Party, but that is not a good reason. The
Commission is not left and not right. A better turnout is good for all
parties, and citizens.
malta_1990
malta_1990

Number of posts : 1797
Age : 29
eLocation : North East, eUK (RL - Valletta, Malta)
Erepublik Username : malta_1990
E-rep function: : Congressman, NHS Director, TA Sergeant, WMI Director and Bank of Newcastle Chairman
Registration date : 2008-08-08

http://www.managerzone.com

Back to top Go down

Should Bunyan be President? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Bunyan be President?

Post by happyjoe5 on Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:43 am

Who are these people that are voting against the great bunyan? They're subversives and they should be rounded up and shot.
happyjoe5
happyjoe5

Number of posts : 257
Age : 28
eLocation : Norwich
Erepublik Username : happyjoe5
E-rep function: : UKRP Member
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Should Bunyan be President? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Bunyan be President?

Post by Ip Lockard on Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:56 am

malta_1990 wrote:I would have gone this way:

London to Paris (chunnel) to Montpellier (VRT) to Madrid to Gibraltar to Tangiers (ferry)

Are you MADE of money?
Besides, I'd rather avoid the worlds biggest slum....
Ip Lockard
Ip Lockard
Admin

Number of posts : 2738
Age : 32
eLocation : Newbury/Wokingham UK
Erepublik Username : Ip Lockard
E-rep function: : Minister of Defence.
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

Should Bunyan be President? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Bunyan be President?

Post by Mephit on Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:15 am

Then why did you base the start of your journey from there?
Mephit
Mephit

Number of posts : 519
eLocation : Oxford (RL: Reading)
Erepublik Username : Mephit
E-rep function: : Comrade Citizen
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Should Bunyan be President? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Bunyan be President?

Post by Dishmcds on Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:55 am

Screw it, private jet all the way there. Direct flight, meals, and a bed if you've got a good enough plane. Razz
Dishmcds
Dishmcds

Number of posts : 4820
Age : 38
eLocation : Liverpool, UK
Erepublik Username : Dishmcds
E-rep function: : Aurum Partner, UK President
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Should Bunyan be President? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Bunyan be President?

Post by KBoomer on Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:20 pm

Heloooo, we're transporting commies, not corporation owners!
KBoomer
KBoomer

Number of posts : 674
Age : 29
eLocation : UK, Liverpool on Erepublik
Erepublik Username : KBoomer
E-rep function: : TRP Big Beast, Westminster enthusiast, Constitutional counterpoint
Registration date : 2008-03-01

http://z4.invisionfree.com/Unconcerned/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Should Bunyan be President? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Bunyan be President?

Post by Relic on Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:21 pm

But... But... Plane... for public enemies ?
Relic
Relic

Number of posts : 1483
Age : 30
eLocation : Nottingham
Erepublik Username : Relic
E-rep function: : Current memeber of PCP and Lord and Paratrooper
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Back to top Go down

Should Bunyan be President? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Bunyan be President?

Post by Dishmcds on Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:13 pm

Relic wrote:But... But... Plane... for public enemies ?

Kill 'Em with kindness Razz
Dishmcds
Dishmcds

Number of posts : 4820
Age : 38
eLocation : Liverpool, UK
Erepublik Username : Dishmcds
E-rep function: : Aurum Partner, UK President
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Should Bunyan be President? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Bunyan be President?

Post by Relic on Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:21 pm

But... whats the point of it ?
Relic
Relic

Number of posts : 1483
Age : 30
eLocation : Nottingham
Erepublik Username : Relic
E-rep function: : Current memeber of PCP and Lord and Paratrooper
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Back to top Go down

Should Bunyan be President? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Bunyan be President?

Post by Deilos on Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:47 pm

Are you kidding? Electing someone like Bunyan as president?

He'd be FAR too good at the job!
Deilos
Deilos

Number of posts : 2613
Age : 26
eLocation : North West
E-rep function: : Lord, Battle Monkey
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Back to top Go down

Should Bunyan be President? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Bunyan be President?

Post by KBoomer on Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:42 am

Deilos wrote:Are you kidding? Electing someone like Bunyan as president?

He'd be FAR too good at the job!

Put Kaleb to shame! Razz
KBoomer
KBoomer

Number of posts : 674
Age : 29
eLocation : UK, Liverpool on Erepublik
Erepublik Username : KBoomer
E-rep function: : TRP Big Beast, Westminster enthusiast, Constitutional counterpoint
Registration date : 2008-03-01

http://z4.invisionfree.com/Unconcerned/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Should Bunyan be President? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Bunyan be President?

Post by Ip Lockard on Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:48 am

Bunyan, in an alternate future wrote:I have decide to make tax higher. This is good for UK I feel! I will not ask congress for thier thoughts on this as that is not good for democracy! I will ask the right party as they know best! Join the right party and be part of democracy now!
Your Prim Minister
Bunyan
Ip Lockard
Ip Lockard
Admin

Number of posts : 2738
Age : 32
eLocation : Newbury/Wokingham UK
Erepublik Username : Ip Lockard
E-rep function: : Minister of Defence.
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

Should Bunyan be President? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Bunyan be President?

Post by KBoomer on Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:11 am

Ip Lockard wrote:
Bunyan, in an alternate future wrote:I have decide to make tax higher. This is good for UK I feel! I will not ask congress for thier thoughts on this as that is not good for democracy! I will ask the right party as they know best! Join the right party and be part of democracy now!
Your Prim Minister
Bunyan

Can I have that time machine, it seems to work pretty well!
KBoomer
KBoomer

Number of posts : 674
Age : 29
eLocation : UK, Liverpool on Erepublik
Erepublik Username : KBoomer
E-rep function: : TRP Big Beast, Westminster enthusiast, Constitutional counterpoint
Registration date : 2008-03-01

http://z4.invisionfree.com/Unconcerned/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Should Bunyan be President? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Bunyan be President?

Post by shadow on Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:52 am

Bunyan, in an alternate future wrote:Inflation??? Isn't inflation a good thing?
shadow
shadow
Ex-Admin

Number of posts : 2942
Age : 30
Erepublik Username : shadowukcs
E-rep function: : Admin, Aurum founder, UKRP founder, ex-president, ex-mayor, UKCS, Mi-6 founder
Registration date : 2007-12-24

Back to top Go down

Should Bunyan be President? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Bunyan be President?

Post by Bob Boblo on Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:09 am

Bunyan, in an alternate future wrote:Billy Bright's stern but fair attitude makes him perfect for Minister of Immigration. And hes from the right party, the party for change. Join the right party.
Bob Boblo
Bob Boblo

Number of posts : 2586
Age : 27
eLocation : Newcastle
Erepublik Username : Bob Boblo
E-rep function: : eUKs Resident Anti-War Pansie
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Back to top Go down

Should Bunyan be President? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Bunyan be President?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum