Casualty

Go down

Casualty Empty Casualty

Post by Squiddy on Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:42 pm

While I'm here, could you rename this forum to "TV/Films".

Just watched the latest casualty episode...! Don't laugh!

It's really, really good and I suggest you watch it! It's on BBC iPlayer now. Very good episode! It's a 2 parter as well.
Squiddy
Squiddy

Number of posts : 2381
eLocation : London, England
Erepublik Username : Squiddy
E-rep function: : President of TUP, Congressman, MoFA, Reserve CO, Director at Zycon and Executive Director at BMA
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Casualty Empty Re: Casualty

Post by Bonnie Prince Charles on Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:40 pm

As if you'd survive with a pipe through you for hours and can drive from one end of an estate to another in 5 minutes. The Rioting part was cool though. Its eUK in 2 month's Very Happy
It's a great show though.
Bonnie Prince Charles
Bonnie Prince Charles

Number of posts : 363
eLocation : Edinburgh, UK
Erepublik Username : Bonnie Prince Charles
E-rep function: : I have but one function. To Enslave all eUK XD
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Squiddy on Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:30 pm

LOL yeah I thought that bit was so funny.

Also, did you notice at the start it was day, then about 2 minutes later it was like pitch black? Razz

I also thought that the part where she ran too far was a bit "wtf.. you just wouldn't do that".

I liked the riot part, felt sorry for Mac during his interview, felt a little sick when that bitch left Tes to just die.. I know it's only a show.. but I'm struggling to think that someone wouldn't do that.. especially knowing some of the people round here.

That next episode is like whoa too, I think the drama department have taken over Casualty. It felt more like a budget film than an episode of Casualty Razz
Squiddy
Squiddy

E-rep function: : President of TUP, Congressman, MoFA, Reserve CO, Director at Zycon and Executive Director at BMA

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Prince Charles on Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:11 pm

They basically told you what was happing in the next episode so you dont need to watch it lol

I agree, It really seemed as if they were tring to make it a two part film rather than episode.

Id pay to see if a middle aged man could out run a gang of youths and not be out of breath Very Happy

There are a few people out there who would do somethings like that and just leave someone to die which to me is just like murder. I would have let her die in that hospital rather than waste my energy on keeping her alive. But luckily see got what she deserves. KARMA WILL GET YOU Very Happy

Like Charley say's "It's only a few who make it misirble for everyone else" or something like that.
Bonnie Prince Charles
Bonnie Prince Charles

Back to top Go down

Post by Squiddy on Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:00 pm

True, but it didn't seem to be a few when they showed that riot scene, (how static were the police???!!! I'm 99% sure they would be getting stuck in not standing there letting chavs throw bricks at them...!)

Also, wasn't it Mac that was saying that, not Charley? Wink
Squiddy
Squiddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Prince Charles on Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:36 pm

I would have been out there beating the chavs up with my barbie dolls if it happened here Very Happy

I think your right i couldent think who it was so just guessed it might have been charley.
Bonnie Prince Charles
Bonnie Prince Charles

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boy Bulley on Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:59 pm

lol just seen this thread and my mum has been watching it tonight, like most british dramas it is guff!
Big Boy Bulley
Big Boy Bulley

Number of posts : 3319
eLocation : Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Erepublik Username : Big Boy Bulley
E-rep function: : Aurum Shareholder/Manager/ Financial Manager, Worldwide Merchant.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum